A food & drink manufacturing/R&D MNC located at Boon Lay Way urgently seeking:
1 permanent post: Associate Process Engineer (Junior)
This position will involve supporting/leading the process engineering design for liquid processing technology according to project briefs and technical requests from factories. He/she will support the Ready-To-Drink business by providing technical assistance to other departments, factories and businesses worldwide.
Key responsibilities & duties· Support/lead process engineering design for Ready-To-Drink projects and achieve the agreed deliverables within the required time frame and cost
· Drive and manage research projects for Ready-To-Drink applications
· Plan, organize and develop products/processes/trials in accordance with the project brief
· Support/lead production/pilot plant line commissioning as required
· Participate/lead in factory and pilot plants trials as required
Academic Qualifications and Technical Skills· Degree in Process/Chemical Engineering or related field
· Fresh graduate or up to 3 years’ experience (maximum), preferably in liquid process and aseptic technology
· Ability to organize and communicate information related to projects
· Project management experience will be an added advantage
Other Requirements· Good team player.· Problem solving skills
Effective communication through oral presentation and technical documentation
Working hrs: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm (With flexi starting and ending time)
Salary: average S$4500 basic + bonus + AWS, commensurate with experience.
Please email resume with photo in MS-Words to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.