- Accountable for daily interaction with strategic vendors and manufacturing partner
- Anticipate business needs by working closely with Operation and Process Engineers, other Supply Chain Engineers and Quality/Process/Buyers from Manufacturing partners
- Integrate the needs of all the CPE Programs and entities (LFP, CDPS, Global Manufacturing Operations, Distribution Centers, etc.)
- Drive and follow-up with vendors for resolution of Quality issues, Cost Reduction and/or PCN/ECN/EOL
- Maintain good working relationships with suppliers of cable manufacturing/assembly/testing and electromechanical (motors, fans, power supply, etc. )
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Min 4 years’ experience in cables, power supplies, and other power technologies
- Familiar with electrical subsystems such as power electronics, dynamic cables, power supplies, motors, electromechanical pumps, etc.
- Exposure to Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and other quality methodologies will be valued
- Possess strong technology knowhow including PCA quality and process engineering
- Able to view from business and technical standpoints, with main focus in Current Product Support
Interested applicants kindly email your resume in MS Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may fax your resume to us at 3151-8308.
EA Registration No: R1103530
EA Licence No: 05C3767