Employment Type: Part Time; Full Time; Permanent; Contract; Flexi work
Working Hours: Shift 1 (Early morning till mid afternoon); Shift 2 (Late morning till around 8.30pm)
Work Days: 5.5 days/week
1) Able to prepare ALL menu items using standard facility equipment, ensuring quality and efficiency and customer satisfaction.
2) To consistently prepare food such that they are served within the defined standard preparation time
3) To keep material wastage within defined limit
4) To help maintaining stock above safety limit
5) To upkeep stock / material accuracy
6) To ensure stock FIFO in place and label / date stock accordingly
7) To help receiving, verifying and updating incoming stocks
8) To serve/ attend to customers promptly, friendly and professionally
9) To provide assistance to other co-workers as needed
10) To restock condiments area, clear seating place, clean as needed
11) To complete opening and closing checklists on a daily basis
12) To help maintaining kitchen clean at all time
1) To learn preparing new menu item from time to time
2) To keep outlet’s hygiene, food safety and regulatory compliance standard
3) To carryout duty / work roster as assigned
4) To carryout duty / work compliant to work safety standard
5) To present a clean, neat and professional image at all time during work
At least secondary education, preferably with training in culinary or food preparation.
Prefer with working experience in similar F&B business
Skills & Knowledge
Knowledge in culinary/ cooking process and procedures.
Good communication, interpersonal skills.
Behavioral Traits – State the type of personality required to fit the job
Team work oriented, diligent, friendly, passionate about F&B
Able to work in standing positions on long hours