- Take necessary safety precautions and maintain high safety standards.
- Transport container and goods according to the assigned schedules.
- Compliance to the local regulations / company procedures strictly.
- Ensure that delivery documents are properly signed off by end-users and returned to the office.
- Ensure proper handling of container and goods.
- Carry out daily checks to ensure vehicles’ road worthiness before use and maintain vehicle and report any faults immediately to the supervisor for rectification.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Good communication skills
- Minimally class 4 driving license.
- West Area
- Salary up to $3,500 (After basic + trip incentives)
- Only Singaporeans
Interested candidates, please send us your detailed resume in MS word format, attached with your recent photograph, stating your current/last drawn & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No. R1545738, EA Lic. No.: 02C2819)