- Ensuring that rooms and bathrooms are cleaned on a daily basis.
- Inspecting guest rooms and guest areas.
- Directing housekeeping staff to ensure a high standard of cleanliness in all public areas.
- Training up new housekeeping staff.
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning etc.) as required
- Degree in Hotel & Restaurant or any related field.
- With at least 3 years experience in Housekeeping
- Physical mobility and stamina required
- Professional attitude is required
- Polite with Positive attitude
Interested candidates, please send us your detailed resume to email@example.com (Reg No. R1545738, EA Lic. No.: 02C2819)