Chinese Speech and Drama Course for Adults
Objective: Passionate Adult to learn to teach Chinese to young children through drama story, music and rhymes, and fun & interactive activities.
1) Chinese Language pronunciation & Articulation
2) Create your own music and Movement
3) How to incorporate drama play in your teaching
4) Classroom management
5) Create interactive and fun activities for teaching
6) New and creative ideas for teaching the language
7) Practicum-attachment in childcare
1) Preschool teachers who are interested to teach Speech and Drama.
2) Any adult learners who interested to become Speech and Drama trainers
3) Preschool teachers who want to learn interactive and fun teaching methods to teach Chinese language.
1) 12 lessons x 3hrs per lesson (excluding 3-4 sessions of practicum)
2) Time: 2-5pm, Saturday
3) Location: Woodlands or Outram area.
1) $600 for 3 months, or $240 per month (materials and refreshments included)
About the trainer
Ms Ng Shao Fei is an ex-primary school Chinese teacher, with Diploma in teaching (Chinese) and holds a Fundamental Early Childhood Certificate. She has 15 years of experience teaching Chinese language. She planned curriculum and trained teachers for the program. She is currently teaching Chinese Speech and Drama and Hanyu Pinyin in preschool.
Ms Mag HP 98795299 (call before 2pm) or email email@example.com
Chinese Speech and Drama Teacher Training Course Preview (in Chinese language)
Venue: Blk 851 Woodlands (10mins away from Woodlands MRT station)
Date: 5th Aug 2017 ( Sat) and 12th aug 2017 (Sat) Time: 2-4pm
Admission Free. Limited slots, Call or Whatsapp Ms Mag 98795299 (before 2pm) to register your interest.