A food R&D MNC located at Boon Lay Way seeking:
1 permanent post: Sensory Team Lead
You will lead and manage sensory activities, competences, resources and facilities to provide best-in-class service and guidance in the area of sensory analysis and contribute to success in Innovation/Renovation activities.
Key responsibilities & duties
· Manage and allocate resources, and participate in project teams to provide sensory support and expertise for innovation/renovation projects
· Interact closely with the consumer insight specialist to integrate sensory and consumer data within projects to ensure consumer preference and meet business needs
· Plan, manage, organize and run panel sessions and sensory tests
· Ensure build-up of sensory expertise, tools and techniques and their dissemination with the business and to the markets
· Establish and lead in the network across business and product categories to share best practices, and proactively participate in the company’s internal network activities
Academic Qualifications and Technical Skills
· A Degree in Food Science and Technology, Biological Sciences or equivalent
· A minimum of 10 years professional experience in sensory area, preferably in food or beverage FMCG industry
· Proven record as a sensory specialist with expert knowledge in the different sensory evaluation methodologies
· Experience in managing a sensory team or exercising functional leadership is an advantage
· Experience in R&D and/or in a market environment is an asset
· Good knowledge in statistics
· Computer skills on dedicated sensory software and statistical tools
· Strong team player
· Possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
· Ability to pay attention to detail
· Project management and organisation skills
What will set you apart are your results orientation, positive spirit and team player attitude. In addition, your analytical mind, sense of initiative as well as excellent communication skills will contribute to your and our success.
Working hrs: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm (With flexi start & end time)
Salary: S$9000 basic + Bonus + AWS, commensurate with experience.
Please email resume with photo in MS-Words to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.