Why Invest In Sim Lim Square (森林商业中心)?
1. Well known IT mall second to Funan Centre, but Funan Centre is now rebuilding, so customer's have lesser options.
2. Sheltered walkway access to Rochor MRT station.
3. Surrounded by cluster of schools, hotels, offices, places of worship and residences; driving traffic locally to the mall regularly.
4. Limited supply (only 151 shops)
5. No Additional Buyer Stamp Duty or Seller Stamp Duty.
6. Foreigners are eligible to buy.
7. En Bloc Potential - Full Commercial site with Plot Ratio 4.2.
- Now is a 6 storey sitting on big plot of land, thus with Plot 4.2 developers can rebuild to a much taller building.
- The Verge (plot ratio 3.5) was acquired by Heritage Group at $317 million, and is to become a mixed development of shopping and service apartments.
Why this unit?
1. Selling below bank indication ($1.35m by UOB).
2. Bigger corner unit, possible to carve out smaller spaces for multiple uses.
3. Tenanted to stable tenant using as storage / office (retail outlet nearby that need a storage space to move goods in short notice) at approx 2.3% rental yield.
Why wait? Call Bernard 97550895 now for an immediate viewing!