A Singapore Holding Company who specialist in develop and setup lifestyle Integrated Project in Resort, F&B, Co-working Space. We marks to be the distributed system of business people through building opportunities, empowering programs, substantial member benefits, global entrepreneurial connections and thought leadership.
SECRETARIAT EXECUTIVE ( SINGAPORE)
· Handle the corporate secretarial matters
· Assist with the preparation of payments through company system and the submission/circulation of internal applications forms.
· Assist with the organizing and scheduling of meetings
· Develop and maintain an electronic and hardcopy filing system
Assist with management and categorization of documents
· Assist with any administrative matters that may arise from time to time
· Managing legal document management and registering file movement
· Providing general administrative such as filing, compiling of data and other duties as assigned by the manager
· Minimum Diploma holders in Law, Business Management, Finance or other relevant fields
· Proficient in MS office applications
· Preferably with at least 2 years of administrative support experience, especially corporate secretarial experience
· Excellent communication skills - written and verbal in English and Mandarin
· Have a strong initiative and self-motivation with good learning mindset
· Ability to work in a team as well as independently without supervision
· Strong organisation skills and the ability to multitask
· Proficient in Ms Excel, Ms Word ( Microsoft Office Application)
Salary : S$3000-S$4000
Location : Central
Working Hour : 5 Days, 930am to 630pm
Opportunities of Travelling
Opportunities of International Job Posting.
Environment / Working Conditions : Office Environment
Job Availability : Immediate
Only Shortlisted candidates shall be notified.
For more details and to apply, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at +6592284688