Join us for the 37th intake of our CFOT course from 17th to 19 Jan 2018.
In this CFOT program, students will :-
• learn the fundamentals of fiber optic technology, application and components.
• be taught to identify different fiber types, recognize various connectors used in fiber installation.
• be exposed to installation methodologies and various types of tools used to properly and safely prepare cables for termination of fiber connectors and splicing of fiber optic cables.
• be introduced to different equipment and testers used to trace, test and troubleshoot installed fiber optic cable plants.
• hands-on practical sessions on various Connectorization and Splicing methods.
• be trained to observe safety when handling fiber optics cable.
Seat are limited and filling up fast, email for application form to:- email@example.com