Think Kids is a leading private provider of Applied Behaviour Analysis in Singapore.
We are expanding our team and are searching for reliable and talented individuals to fill new ABA Therapist positions.
ABA therapists work one-on-one with children in their home, school and community settings. As an ABA Therapist at Think Kids, you will be responsible for implementing customised ABA programs to teach children various skills, including language, play, social, behavioural and daily-living skills.
Applicants should demonstrate:
- Experience as an ABA therapist with relevant training
- Excellent written and spoken English
- An engaging and fun approach to interacting with children
- The ability to change therapy styles based on individual child profiles
- The composure to remain calm in the face of challenging behaviours
- Sensitivity to struggles faced by parents
- A strong work ethic underpinned by punctuality, organisational skills and professionalism
Preference will be given to applicants who have completed a degree in a relevant field, such as, psychology, speech pathology, occupational therapy or teaching.
This is a permanent full-time position (Monday to Friday). Base salary and incentives will be competitive for the right applicants.
Please send brief CV and work history via email to email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted by email only. Phone calls regarding this job opening will NOT be entertained.
Singaporean or PR only.
For more information about Think Kids, please visit www.think-kids.com.
Job Type: Full-time