Think Psychological Services is looking to expand its team.
Full time and part-time/contractor positions are available for Speech Therapists.
This is a unique opportunity for highly motivated Speech Therapists with great interpersonal skills to join one of the leading private psychological practices in Singapore with a chance to work with a multi-disciplinary team.
For more information about Think Psychological Services please visit www.think-psych.com & www.think-kids.com
Requirements for Speech Therapists:
• Masters or Bachelors in Speech Therapy/Speech Pathology
• At least 2- 3 years of relevant experience.
• Registered with the AHPC or eligible for registration.
• Experience in working with both children and adults preferred.
• Trained to conduct speech and language assessments and provide intervention.
• A high level of interpersonal, communication and report writing skills
• A good team player as well as being able to work independently.
• Please send your CV to email@example.com
• CV should contain previous academic qualification, relevant work experience and details of registration
• Singaporeans, PR’s and dependent passes are welcome to apply
• Applications should be made by email only. Phone calls will not be entertained.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be notified