We are a fast growing manufacturing group in the west looking for innovative, competent people with a strong sense of commitment & integrity to join our team and help support our growth.
• Ensure day to day smooth and effective operations of customer service department
• Establishes and maintains excellent relationships with both internal and external customers
• Analyses, rectifies and gather customers’ feedback and reflects them to management to improve the quality of service
• Handle customer’s orders, inquiries and resolves any customer service related issues in an efficient and effective manner.
• Attend to incoming phone calls and ensuring orders are process accurately within tight deadline
• Liaison with Finance on payment matters
• Any other ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Minimum GCE O’ level and above
• At least 2 years of working experiences in similar industry
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Words, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience in Navision software (ERP) will be an added advantage
• Bi-lingual, customer oriented individual with good interpersonal and communication skills and dependable
• Able to meet tight deadline and work under pressure
• Only Singaporean need apply
• Able to commence work immediately or within short notice
Applicants may be placed in the position of Customer Service Supervisor depending on experience and qualification.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.