Subjects available for tuition with us:
Lower secondary Science
Students! Do you want to do even better for your mathematics and sciences? Are you happy with your current grade? Our tuition will help you to achieve the results you wished for!
Parents! Are you either too tired from your work or simply want to spend those precious moments chit-chatting and having dinner with your kids rather than supervising their work?
With 1-to-1 attention from us, the students can clear their doubts and accelerate their learning, leveraging on a private tutors’ knowledge and years of specialized experience to boost their grades and catch up to their peers, improving on their weaker topic as well.
And is your child facing inadequate guidance in school? Or simply cannot learn conductively in school?
We will do more than just answer questions and do problems with our students. We will assess your child’s strengths and weaknesses, prepare individualized materials, and most of all, give your child a “can-do” attitude and lots of positive reinforcement.
OUR 10-STEPS GUIDELINE TEACHING METHOD:
1. Students will be first assessed for their better and weaker topics
2. Customised method and speed will be catered to individual student
3. Homework will be given as recap/reinforcement for their stronger topics
4. Weaker topics will be strengthened during lessons
5. Additional homework will be provided for weaker topics
6. Weekly review to test students’ memory and practices for recap purposes
7. Stronger topics to be strengthened and weaker topics to be improved.
8. Hone students’ time management skills and to reduce careless mistakes
9. Ensure students will master all topics
10. Practice school papers & ten year series once syllabus is completed to prepare them for final year exams
Ultimately, we encourage students to do more practice at home and accumulate their questions so that during the lesson, they can feel free to bomb and clear their doubts with us. With all the above, that’s how we make tuition effective and productive for you.
Come join us for a FREE TRIAL LESSON to allow yourselves to have a feel if it's the right fit for you!
Sign up before 31 January 2018 to get $20 off tuition rates all year round*!
Remember to quote <INSTANT20>
*you may also bring your friend(s) along to enjoy self-grouping discount and benefits.
We provide tuition that are not only effective but affordable too! If you are keen to know more, you may contact us @ 9374 9138 and please furnish the following for smoother communication:
Name of student(s):
Secondary Level [e.g. Sec 3N(A)]:
Latest exam grade (e.g. D7 for End of year exam):
Day/timing available (provide at least 3 preferred timings):