- Basic Receptionist and Accounts duties- meet and greet
- Attend to walk-in patients, handle registrations, and answering incoming phone calls
- Handle medicine dispensing and cashiering duties
- arrange appointments, calling patients, settling payments, arrange for laboratory delivery
- Complete laboratory request forms, keep records of work sent, received and fitted.
- Basic upkeep of facilities, ensure cleanliness and tidiness of clinic
- Setting up and preparing the surgery before the start of each session
- Assisting dentist during the treatment procedures
- Needs to anticipate the Doctor in being one step ahead of him/her know what he/she will need so the surgery runs smoothly.
- Prepare equipment and sterilize instruments
- Provide chairside assistance, ensuring that the correct equipment is available.
- Ability to multi-task and possess good interpersonal skills
- Basic computer literacy - keyboarding, email, word processing, calendar, practice management system and electronic medical records.
- Previous experience in dental field preferred
- Job Types: Full-time
- Salary : $1500 - $2000/ month (Negotiable, depends on the work experience)
- Required language: Chinese & English
- Location at Jurong area, near MRT
Interested applicants are welcomed to submit their detailed resume (please attach a photo to the resume)
stating their current and expected salaries, call Grace 6733 1388 or email to email@example.com