Students! If you are looking at this ad, you are probably struggling and in need of help for POA. POA is actually a subject that requires nothing more than common sense. No literal memorising is required. In fact, POA relies very much on the basics. If you are willing to sit through with me enough lessons to cover the first 3 topics of foundation, the rest of the syllabus will be a breeze to you! Please do not give up / drop POA for your O/N level as my students always use it to calculate as part of their O/N level aggregate and it will also be practically useful for your future.
A solid groundwork is necessary before you can move to the more advanced topics. I always guide and enforce the importance of just the first 3 topics of POA, and many of my students are good to go for the rest of the chapters with just simple guidance.
You may sit in for a FREE TRIAL LESSON to allow yourself to have a feel if it's the right fit for you!
Please be assured that learning materials will be provided. In case you are wondering, many students told me that they used the notes provided for their POA exam revision. The notes are made to be very clear, concise and simple to understand. I will also be going through the different types of questions that you may face in your exam. The learning materials provided would serve as a better reference as compared to the chunks of notes and thick textbooks that the school uses.
OUR 8-STEPS GUIDELINE TEACHING METHOD:
1. Students will be first assessed for their better and weaker topics
2. Customised method and speed will be catered to individual student
3. Homework will be given as recap/to strengthen their stronger topics
4. Weaker topics will be improved during lessons and additional homework will be provided to reinforce what is taught during lesson
5. Weekly review to test students’ memory and practice for recap purposes
6. Hone students’ time management skills and to reduce careless mistakes
7. Ensure students will master all topics
8. Practice school papers & ten year series once syllabus is completed to prepare them for final year exams
If you are keen to know more, you may contact me @ 9374 9138 and please furnish the following for smoother communication:
Name of student(s):
Secondary Level [e.g. Sec 3N(A)]:
Latest exam grade (e.g. D7 for common test 1):
Please note that tuition will be held at tutor’s place in Pasir Ris, 2 minutes walk from West Plaza.
Nearest MRT station: Pasir Ris Buses available: 3, 39, 53, 58, 68, 81, 88, 89, 109, 359, 518