• Able to achieve monthly sales targets
• Keen to increase Product Knowledge
• Keen to increase network in given area of sales.
• Seek to understand customer needs and able to make innovative
• Work with Team Manager and Marketing to embark on creative sales.
• Able to clear slow moving stocks
• Feedback on competitors' products, prices and specifications.
• Monitoring payment
• Ensure customer pays with terms given.
• Work with Team Manager on prospecting and creating new leads.
• Work with customer and accounts department to set the correct payment term and credit limit.
• Resolving complaints promptly
• Ensure regular communications with customers and to provide updates on new promotions/products.
• Teamwork and communicating with other departments (e.g. information on sales order, delivery, order update, customers' complaints, and product feedback)
• Administering the entire sales process.
• To compile sales statistics required by manager
• To make use of Customer Relationship Management software (when available) as a key sale management tool.
• Filing the required documented evidences.
• To update daily sales visit report
• Come up with monthly sales report
• Monitoring and ensuring payments are within terms.
• Updating Monthly customer grading report
• Attend relevant training classes as well as team meetings
• Supporting tentage sales during Chinese New Year period
• GCE ‘O’ ‘A’ Level / Diploma / Sales & Marketing or equivalent
• Minimum 2-5 years relevant outdoor sales experience in Food & Beverage industry
• Good initiative and willingness to learn
• Must possess own car for sales function (Transport Allowance will be provided)
• 5.5 days / Saturday. 9am-6pm (mon-fri), 9am-1pm (Sat)
• working location: Hougang Defu Lane