• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
• Work with a team of hardware, firmware and software engineers to develop and test a new software for a concrete batching plant.
• Coding of software in C# WinForms on both GUI front end and back end business logics with the following functions (but not limited to):
o Communication with external hardware peripherals using TCP port.
o Data collection from sensors, processing and storage to database.
o Control of digital input/outputs based on business logics.
o Implementation of C# multi-threading for different tasks.
o Linking to other ERP/SAP systems.
o Display of sensor data on GUI using graphs or charts.
o Export of reports in Excel and PDF formats.
• Design, document and code an application based on business requirements.
• Strong knowledge of .Net framework.
• Knowledge on coding using C# WinForms.
• Understanding of TCP/IP communication on C#.
• SQL experience (SQL Lite, My SQL)
• Understanding of ERP/SAP systems.
• Ability to work as a team in minimal supervision and meeting deadlines in a competitive manner.
• Minimum 3years of experience in software developing.
• Salary up to S$4000 depends.
• Working location: Singapore