MegaMax Global Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
We are urgently looking for a:-
1)Management Trainee- Sales & Marketing
● Responsible for sales & marketing aspects of business – identify & explore new market opportunities, including overseas market & develop marketing strategies.
● The trainee will be exposed to various aspects of projects management through deployment into various assignments.
● Assist the management in planning & executing projects with allocated budget and resources within established timeline.
● Conduct market research to identify new leads and potential new customers.
● Learn to establish and maintain close rapport with existing & new customers.
● Responsible & facilitate all presentation & training program.
● Responsible for presentation & training materials preparation.
● Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Top Management as & when required.
● Diploma or Degree in Business Studies, Marketing or its equivalent.
● Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Marketing/ Business Development.
● You should have a strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence.
● Bilingual with excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills.
● Candidates must possess qualities of versatility, resilience and willingness to learn.
● Highly motivated with a positive attitude.
● Pro-active in problem solving.
● Cohesive team spirit & able to multi-task.
● Good time management.
● Able to work beyond official work hours and on weekends/ public holidays when required.
● Proficient in MS Office Application (MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
● Travelling overseas may be required for this position.
● Able to start with short notice.
Interested applicants, please kindly submit your updated resume in to email@example.com
Please include the following information in your resume:
2)Work Experiences in point form
3)Current & Expected Salary
4)Date of availability
For more details and information or to send in your resume, you can contact us and Whatsapp us at +65 69500896 or +65 98273486 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org