Our organization is listed company in South Korea and we are expanding our business by setup branch office in Singapore. We are hiring Field Service Engineer urgently to support our MNC customer in Singapore.
- Responsible for on-site Installation, Buyoff, Commissioning, Upgrades
& maintenance of automated semiconductor equipment at customer site.
- To carry out Service jobs and troubleshooting activities on semiconductor
- Conduct Technical Training on operation for customer.
- Ensure that health and safety standard are followed.
- Able to perform standby duties.
- Be adaptable and responsible in ensuring jobs are completed to the
satisfaction of our customers.
- Prepare and provide daily activities report.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Manager.
- S'porean/PR/M’sian permit holder (Male age below 34)
- Candidate must process at least a Diploma in
Electronics/Mechanical/Electrical or equivalent.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently under minimum guidance.
- Ability to analyse and address all potential equipment failures.
- Knowledge/experience in semiconductor related equipment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Training provided.
- Candidates with Electronics/Mechanical/Electrical experience will be more advantage
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply.
Please do indicate into your resume/CV with below:-
1) Availability date
2) Salary of each last drawn & current
3) Expected salary
4) Reasons for leaving previous employments
5) Attach recent photo
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted shortly.
Please sent your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org