HOLIDAY PROGRAMMES 2018
10am - 1pm
- Planning the storylines of more than 10 new-format topics closely related to the latest exam topics
10am - 1pm
- To plan the storyline, learn the related vocabulary words and write the story for more than 5 exam topics.
LEARN-to-Write for P1/2
10am - 12.30pm
- Learn how to plan each story and be introduced to the writing skills for the proper detailing of each paragraph.
Workshop 4 *NEW*
English For Students going to P1 in 2019
1 Dec, Every Sat
10.30am - 12pm
- Learn critical thinking skills, comprehension and cloze strategies, plan and write logically sequential stories.
Workshop 5 *NEW*
P5/6 Advance Writers Workshop Introduction
1 - 3.30pm
- Covering the understanding and application of the advanced writing techniques of perspectives and foreshadowing to exam topics, this workshop is specifically designed to further enhance the writing skills of advanced writers.
Enjoy *15% off when you enrol before 30th September 2018!
Venue: 5 Tank Road (Opposite UE Square)
Call us at 6338 5657 or email email@example.com to find out more!
Please visit our website at: http://creative-ed.net/index.htm